TwoCan Associates help voluntary and statutory organisations involve people who use services in their work.
We carry out research projects and evaluations, develop policy and guidance and also provide training and support. We offer a unique combination of skills and have extensive experience of patient and public involvement (PPI). We help organisations to get the most from their involvement, to improve their current practice and to develop meaningful partnerships that will genuinely make a difference.
We offer a unique combination of skills and experience:
• Leadership and expertise in involvement – to support the development of a strategic approach to involvement.
• Research and evaluation skills – to identify services users’ and carers’ needs and find out ‘what works’.
• Facilitation skills – running workshops and supporting on-going learning sets.
• Training and support skills – running training for researchers, patients and the public, and supporting staff members.
• Writing in plain English – producing summaries of research and clear reports for a wide range of audiences.